https://www.bonamifestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Vector-Smart-Object.png 0 0 Ayden Hutchinson https://www.bonamifestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Vector-Smart-Object.png Ayden Hutchinson2021-04-15 16:21:372021-04-15 16:21:37Student Job Opportunity
Bon Ami Festival Coordinator
Coordinator responsible for managing the Festival Bon Ami office which includes taking public calls, assigned tasks from Festival Executive, helping with the events that volunteers are organizing, and maintaining social media outlets and keeping website up to date. Coordinator will also be responsible to keep procedure documentation and inventory up to date.
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Reading & Writing
- Update documentation
- Thinking skills
- Ability to work alone
To be eligible for the SEED position, the candidate (student) must:
- Be a resident of New Brunswick or a First Nation community in New Brunswick;
- Be eligible to work in Canada;
- NOT be an immediate family member (spouse, children, parent, brother or sister) of the employer;
- Be a full-time student (high school – grade 12 only, university or college) in the current academic year (2020/2021) and,
- Be attending a post-secondary institution (university or college) full-time in the fall of 2021.
Please send your resume to email@example.com